The onset of wrinkles on our face is probably the one thing no one ever wishes to see in the mirror while dressing up. Wrinkles are the result of lack of moisture and elasticity of the skin which happens mainly due to aging and environmental factors. Sun UV Ray, pollution, smoking, or nutritional deficiencies are some important factors responsible for the creases and have a peek here for better anti-aging solutions.
To begin with, we need to stick to a healthy diet to make up for nutritional deficiencies if any. After this, we can try these simple home remedies to get rid of wrinkles.
- One of the easiest ways of keeping our skin wrinkle-free is by drinking lots of water throughout the day. It is the best way to keep the skin hydrated and maintains moisture as well to keep our skin wrinkle-free.
- Eggs can do wonders for our overall health, and for skin, egg whites can be the natural remedy for wrinkles. All we need to do is whip up some egg whites in a bowl and apply it on our skin directly by massaging it lightly and allow it to sit for 15 minutes. Then wash it gently with warm water. Protein, Vitamin B, and E will heal those fine wrinkle lines naturally.
- Olive oil is another natural and effective home remedy for wrinkle lines on our face. All we need to do is to massage a few drops of olive oil on our face before bedtime & clean it with a towel. We will wake up to a soft and supple skin in the morning.
- Vitamin C rich fruit can be a great way to treat wrinkles naturally at our home. Just slice some lemon and squeeze its juice into fine lines on our face and massage it all over. Acidic properties of lemon will help our face look brighter and will mitigate the wrinkles as well. Be mindful of the portions though, because excess lemon can be harmful to our skin.
- Aloe Vera is rich in malic-acid which improves our face skin elasticity. All we need to do is to take some gel from the leave and apply it to our skin as it is. After waiting for 15 minutes, then wash it off.
- Bananas can also be used for facial application purposes. Its nutritional properties fight the causes of wrinkle lines on our faces. Mash two bananas to form a paste & by applying it on our face. Let it rest for half an hour and then wash it off.
- Pineapple has enzymes that offer multiple benefits for our skin. These enzymes improve skin elasticity, moisture and it eliminates dead skin as well from our face. It is rich in fibers, antioxidants and it boosts skin health. All we need to do is rub some pineapple flesh on our skin directly and leave it on for 20 minutes. Once it dries out over the face, wash it properly with cold water.
Now with these easy to use home remedies, getting a wrinkle-free skin at home will be a dream comes true for all of us.